Last Updated on 06/27/2017 by GS Staff
Q:What credit cards start with a 4147?
A:You can identify a few bits of information by reviewing a credit card number. However, let’s focus on the first digits of a credit card. Specifically, what card starts with 4147?
A credit card that starts with a 4 is a Visa. In case you are curious, a MasterCard begins with a 5, Discover a 6, and 3 is associated with either an American Express, Diner’s Club, or Carte Blache card.
So we have established that a credit card number that leads with a 4 is a Visa. Now you are likely wondering what type of Visa starts with a 4147. According to the Bank Identification Number database, a credit card that begins with 4147 is commonly associated with one of the following:
- Citibank (American Airlines) Visa Signature Credit Card
- Bank of America – Alaska Airlines Signature Visa Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire
- Chase – Amazon.com Visa Signature
- Citibank (SG) – PremierMiles Visa Signature Credit Card
- Citibank (SG) – Dividend Visa Signature Credit Card
- US Bank Visa Signature
- Wells Fargo Bank